Lacking solid information about your market, your customers or your products?
Not sure how to overcome major internal challenges within your organization?
Let us help you find the answers. Our inquiries range from research into the technology and survey research markets to broader sociological inquires into leadership and organizations.
Examples of recent inquiries undertaken by meaning
Technology based inquiries
How we do it?
- Our methods include classical quantitative and desk-based research, qualitative interviews and group-based work, action research and participatory approaches.
- In our organizational interventions we adopt a social constructionist approach enabling those involved to make sense of a complex and often conflicting environment.
- We follow an action research approach to evaluation and strategic development, locating research and inquiry as a central component of the healthy organization.
- Managing Director, Tim Macer is one of the most published writers on technology for survey research and is actively involved in research as a Senior Visiting Fellow at the University of Southampton in Marketing Analytics. Fellow director, Alan Taylor, is currently undertaking a PhD at SOLAR (the centre for Social and organizational Learning as Action Research) at the University of the West of England, Bristol.
- We have been able to develop an in-depth understanding of market research but remain independent of research agencies or suppliers, so are uniquely placed to advise with authority and discretion.
- As researchers ourselves, we adhere strictly to the principles of confidentialiy and, where appropriate, disclosure of information based upon genuinely informed consent.
- The ethical framework by which we operate encourages openness and transparency, which avoids the need for secrecy. You can see the benefit of this approach by the very large amount of material we are able to provide freely in the resources area of this website, so that others may benefit from this knowledge and experience.